Coolmind: The Young Person's Guide to A Calmer Life - David Keefe - Google Libros
And the good news is Written specifically for teenagers, this is the 'Little Book of Calm' for the leaders of tomorrow! Self-Improvement Young Adult Nonfiction.
Kindle Book Release date: June 9, Availability can change throughout the month based on the library's budget. You can still place a hold on the title, and your hold will be automatically filled as soon as the title is available again.
Coolmind: The young person’s guide to a calmer life
The OverDrive Read format of this ebook has professional narration that plays while you read in your browser. Learn more here. You've reached the maximum number of titles you can currently recommend for purchase. Your session has expired. Please sign in again so you can continue to borrow titles and access your Loans, Wish list, and Holds pages.
- Penetrating Wisdom: The Aspiration of Samantabhadra.
- The Mystery of Lewis Carroll;
- Coolmind: The Young Person's Guide to A Calmer Life;
- Download Coolmind A Young Persons Guide To A Calmer Life!
If you're still having trouble, follow these steps to sign in. Add a library card to your account to borrow titles, place holds, and add titles to your wish list. Have a card? Add it now to start borrowing from the collection.
- The power of music. A comparative study of literature and vase paintings from Classical Athens. Master’s thesis. Department of Archaeology and Ancient History, University of Uppsala.;
- 5 recent reads: Dirt Bomb - NZ Herald.
- The Art of the Catapult: Build Greek Ballistae, Roman Onagers, English Trebuchets, and More Ancient Artillery;
- FTCE Mathematics 6-12 (XAM FTCE).
- Latest News.
- Psychopaths : an introduction.
- Recent Developments in Insect Neurohormones.
Do they wish they could concentrate better? If so, this book is for them.
From as little as three minutes a day, you can learn how to feel calmer, happier, more focused and ready to achieve your goals. Order this Item. Add to Wishlist. David Keefe has qualifications in athletics coaching, fitness, massage therapy, reiki, qi gong and journalism. Do you wonder how you will ever get to feel confident and comfortable with yourself?
Are you bursting with energy to try something new -- but the same old nerves and doubts freeze you up?
Join Kobo & start eReading today
If any of these situations seem familiar to you, then you have found the right little book, because this book is all about the art of relaxing, the art of becoming consciously cool now to rise above stress. And the good news is -- it's not hard! Written specifically for teenagers, this is the "Little Book of Calm" for the leaders of tomorrow! Why do I need a coolmind?
Related Coolmind. A Young Persons Guide to a Calmer Life
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved